Menu of Services

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sage's Go To Inspiration

When I am in need of a quick visual inspiration. I scroll through 

The collection of fun and interesting patterns gets me thinking about what I can create with my young smallSHOP artists. While scrolling I found these florals. I am already thinking a mixed media piece is on the horizon. Block prints and india ink anyone?

Here is what they are posting and stay tuned for smallSHOP artist examples of how we were inspired. 

amy lee strachan is a qualified freelance textile designer working and living in scotland. amy works mainly for the fashion prints market creating hand drawn designs. she is currently looking for an agency or studio to help get her work to market. you can see more portfolio examples or get in touch with amy online here.